The Lucky Dog Custom Apparel Online Stores provide our customers with an easy method to offer custom logoed garments to their school, club or organization. One of the main benefits of the Online Store is that your orders are organized and paid for during the order placement so that much of the burden is removed from you “the custom apparel coordinator.” The Online Stores work great for schools, corporate apparel, police and fire departments as well as fund raising organizations.
- Select the garments you want to offer for sale with your custom logo
- Come to our showroom to touch and feel the garments before you select your items
- Work with our Customer Service Representatives to select appropriate items that will meet the needs of your project...take the guesswork out of the process and be sure to understand the different fabrics and fashion designs
- Recognize the different price points of basic, staff favorites and name brand garments
- Determine whether your logo will be screen printed, embroidered or both
- Embroidered only items offer more flexibility with lower minimum run requirements
- Screen Printed only items will likely be more cost effective if you anticipate large orders (minimum of 36 pieces). Please note that screen printed orders will require a minimum each time the job is printed (your Customer Service Representative will explain minimums in greater detail during your consultation).
- Your store can be outfitted to obtain name and numbers for Custom Personalization
- Determine when you want your Online Store to be open and when you want your garments to be completed
- Our Online Store process is designed to provide you and your organization the most cost effective method for production and distribution.
- Lucky Dog Custom Apparel Processes bulk orders only (minimum requirements will be established during your consultation with your Customer Service Representative that must be met in order to process any orders received)
- The Store is closed on the date provided by you. Once the store is closed or minimum requirements are met the orders are then processed and put into production. The typical turnaround time is 7-10 business days from the date that the store closed. Once the garments are decorated the bulk order will be delivered to the custom apparel coordinator for distribution.
- Orders can be individually packaged with individual packing slips to aid in distribution if desired…(additional fee may apply).
- If your Online Store is used for fund raising, a proceeds check from Lucky Dog Custom Apparel will be provided to the organization at the completion of the bulk order.